Saturday, November 19, 2005

Silence is Golden

Silence is Golden

Sorry i haven't posted in a while.  I was commenting so much on Jewish Atheist's blog here for a while that it kind of burned me out.  When the network at work and the satellite uplink started having problems it meant that the only time i could post was in the evenings at home or first thing in the mornings and i found that it was making me a little too temperamental.  So i needed a break.  I’m back for now, but in a limited fashion.  The network at work is still on the fritz for a few more weeks and my mother is coming into town tomorrow, so as usual, my time is limited.  Well, enough of my boring excuses…on to more important things.  

2 comments:

In His Steps said...

Good to see you back!

Jewish Atheist said...

welcome back! (i'm mostly on vacation this week)