Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tag, i'm it.

Well, since i was tagged by Jewish Atheist, i guess i will have to answer it, but i may not pass on the tag. I won't be able to finish this post now, but i will at least get started.

My list my quirky habits and strange hangups:

1) I have ADHD and am constantly fidgeting.

2) I have difficulty getting started on things and staying on task (also part of the ADHD)

3) I tend to mistake what other people are saying or hear what they are actually saying instead of what they are attempting to say, and as a result hear all kinds of amusing comments.

4) I tend to notice and comment on what and how people say things often pointing out double negatives and such as they tend to annoy me.

5) How i act and what i say on my blog often is extremely different from what i'm like in real life (just ask my wife). In real life i tend to be really laid back and not very opinionated about most things. However, as you can tell when it comes to issues that are important to me, i tend to be very opinioniated.

6) I really enjoy stirring things up, which i rarely ever do in real life.

7) I don't like using a capital "i" in my writing. I'd get into it but i don't have time at this point.

Well, that's a start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic, JC. So, the double negatives bug the tar out of you? Improper punctuation and capitalization is mine. ;) Good thing I have been working on not freaking out at lowercase "I"s. As for being different on blog, my thoughts are in the lines of...ppppbbbbbbbbbb! I grew up with you! I've seen you blow your cork a couple times. The blog is just a "safe" place for you to do it in. I remember you egging my on with popcorn...and how many times did you pick on Inky? There are no perfect angels. I just thank the Lord Almighty that you aren't perfect. LOL Alison