Tuesday, May 03, 2005

How to get started...

I haven't the faintest clue as how to write a book, but then who as a first time writer does?  However, the more i think about it, the more i wonder if i shouldn't start trying to write it now.  I went to go to court with one of my clients and was talking with someone who was doing the transporting.  Somehow we started talking about some of my soapbox issues and i went on for at least an hour and a half just talking about it.  It's funny because i'm usually pertty quiet and am not really that outgoing, so my talking about things with someone for 90 minutes straight is kind of a big deal.  At the same time this isn't the first time this has happened and it probably won't be the last.  But i guess my point is that maybe i should just bring a tape recorder and record one of my converstions with someone then transcribe the conversation to get myself started and the ideas flowing... Well, now i'm just babbling so i may as well just go.  One of these days i will write a post about what my first book is about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You so crack me up, Mr. I don't have time to have a blog. What is up with creating a blog and not telling me? I guess reading your blog is one way I can actually find out what is going on inside that crazy head of yours :) since we don't have time to talk much with our new baby here now. Maybe we can use your blog topics to start some interesting late night conversations. Love ya