Thursday, January 26, 2006

Intelligence Tests

Yesterday something i was reading pointed out the first of these two intelligence tests. Being someone who enjoys these kinds of things i was naturally interested,... then caught in the trap. Because of these tests i wasted most of the productive time that i had had yesterday (thankfully i still got the work done that i needed to). But, being the kind person that i am, i decided to share to lack of productivity around the office, and now with you. I got a 20 on the first test so far (although i haven't finished yet), and that doesn't count the 3 or 4 that other people blurted out so i can't count as my own. On the second test, when i left work i had had a score of around 15, but again i'm not through with it yet (and i had a lot less time to work on it).

Let me start you out on the right foot. My wife blurted this one out to me, so i couldn't claim it as one i had figured out so i will pass the answer on to you.
26 L in the A = 26 Letters in the Alphabet. Enjoy and good luck

So how did you do? (What is your 1 day total?)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

hi there Jay!!!
I am doing good and just wanted you to know that the baby has really started moving around and kicking. It is so cool.
How are things going with you?
Let me know.

LC Masterpiece said...

Hey Honey,
I so knew you would put this test on your blog :)

My score from working on it yesterday is 21 (not counting the two that I saw when you were working on the test & not the stupid without one - so I could have had a 24) I so should have been able to figure that one out. I'm just giving up on the second test... I'll let you tell me the answers later.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Figures! Jay, you're being upstaged by your wife. Way to go Lori. LOL Alison