Saturday, February 10, 2007

Changes


Changes in the way we do business! I have not been very good at updating my blog lately so i'm going to attempt to make changes to how i do it.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that i don't write. In fact i write in one form or another almost every day. I just don't usually do it on my computer. So i decided that since everything we do (or don't do) is about priorities and making time for what is important, i would go about this a different way. What i will be writing is going to have to do with the notes thoughts and comments that i had throughout the week and already wrote on paper. This way the transition will be easier and less time consuming. Also it should make it so that i'm not consuming so much time arguing and debating. So, hopefully this will stick.

Image from true2source used under cc license.

No comments: