Monday, August 22, 2005

Long Weekend

Please keep us in your prayers. ... well, the oldest one just woke up so this will have to really be short. My wife and i are both really drained. We had been planning on going to visit some friends over the weekend when out youngest one (4 months) came down with, of course now i can't remember the name, i want to say it's called... oh yes crupe. She has been throwing up all weekend. On top of that my wife and other daughter have not been feeling well either. We, more she than me, have been up most of the night the last few nights taking care of the two of them. So now i'm going to work extremely exhausted on one of the days when i need to be most focused. Thankfully my sister decided to pay us a visit today as it became her day off this week due to scheduling changes, so my wife will have some help and maybe get some rest. I'd tell you how that is a mini-miracle but i don't have time. Either way, please as you read this offer up a quick prayer for us. Thanks.

Oh, and also for one of my other sisters, Christie, who is having a really hard time with marriage problems and such.

1 comment:

In His Steps said...

Oh how I remember the croup days!! My daughter and I spent many nights up too. I will certainly keep you and your family (including your sis) in my prayers. With His strength you will get through it! Bless you. Kim